Mr. Takalani Maurice Rambau – Managing Director
Takalani is an entrepreneur filled with vigour and zeal in whatever business venture he enters into. He is a Director of different companies trading in the construction and energy sectors.
He completed a National Diploma in Building Science, an Advanced Project Management certificate with the Technikon Witwatersrand now University of Johannesburg; and a B-Tech Quantity Surveying with Tshwane University of Technology. He also attained a certificate in Mediation, Advocacy and Dispute Management with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
He is currently registered with the following professional bodies:
- South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) – Pr.CPM.
- Association of Construction Project Managers – MACPM
- Association of South African Quantity Surveyors (ASAQS) – MAQS
- Chartered Institute of Building (UK) – ICIOB
- Project Management Institute (USA)
He has over 10 years industry experience in predominantly public-private sector. He has worked on multi million rand programmes on middle management positions for government entities before venturing into business.